Please recommend a chassis

Creative-

Kind regards,

Can anyone recommend a case (chassis) from TT which can be outfitted with very extreme heat removal components?  I will be purchasing a 32 or 64 core cpu from AMD.

The primary issue is this computer will be placed in a spare room which is usually about 85 degrees and will be running Linux (probably Ubuntu) and running under maximum load at all times.

There are three other difficulties:

(1) There is a considerable amount of dust in this room, it would be best if the case were able to keep out as much dust as possible.

(2) Is there a fairly large case available that could potentially allow 5+ GPU cards?  10+ GPU cards would be even better

(3) I’m hoping for the quietest computer that can be built.  Maybe it is possible to use super-quiet Noctua fans?   Might you know of super-quiet power supplies?  Other quiet components?

I’m aware that asking for something like this is basically the same thing as asking for a unicorn. But I would be very grateful for your advice.  Also, I am *not* expecting a silent pc.  I am just wondering how quiet it could be while still cooling the cpu properly and keeping out dust.  I am hoping there might be a way of building this so that a human could be in the same room as this computer and still be able to think.

Thank you