[Australia] Corey Gregory

• 3 weeks later...

G'day everyone, My name is Corey, PC Builder/Modder/Youtuber from Australia and i go by the name Designs By IFR. Sorry i have not posted sooner but we are here now!

Firstly id like to thank Thermaltake for giving us all the opportunity to be in the Neon Lightmaker lighting mix show. The fans arrived and look impressive! i cannot wait to try them.

I encourage the community to get involved as well by downloading the Neon Maker software from thermaltakes website (would love to see what everyone comes up with!) Any way, goodluck to all participants, cannot wait to see some awesome Lighting effects! and lets put on a show!

20200128_105551.jpg

20200128_104716.jpg

20200128_105604.jpg

On 2/3/2020 at 1:31 AM, MMJR said:

Good luck I’m looking forward to see what you build! 

thank you my friend!

On 2/2/2020 at 7:47 PM, riceOtaku said:

Excited to see what you come up with!

I'm dying to try neonmaker, but 2 versions of it don't work for me, and a few other people. :(

There is a few minor bugs being fixed but so far it is working for me

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, riceOtaku said:

Excited to see what you come up with!

I'm dying to try neonmaker, but 2 versions of it don't work for me, and a few other people. :(

Hi riceOtaku,

Could you please provide the type of Motherboard and CPU, plus Window version of the PC  you tried NeonMaker with?

We would like to identify where the problem is and hopefully have all users being able to play with the software. 

These fans are awesome. I remember when I saw the Trios think those were the greatest invention ever, but these take it to a whole new level. Really hope to someday get to try these out and make my build look amazing. Sadly I know these are going to be expensive and probably won’t be able to ever pick them up. Can’t wait to see what you will do with them. All of your builds are amazing!

This man was who got me into pc building in the first place. Designs by IFR made the coolest looking custom computers which inspired me to challenge myself with my build more and more as I went from air cooling, to closed loop to full custom loop. I also have gotten into electrical work because of my love for computers and now want to have a career in engineering and hopefully work at NASA one day. Thank you so much Corey!

On 2/3/2020 at 10:27 PM, Tt CCH said:

Hi riceOtaku,

Could you please provide the type of Motherboard and CPU, plus Window version of the PC  you tried NeonMaker with?

We would like to identify where the problem is and hopefully have all users being able to play with the software. 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:27 PM, Tt CCH said:

Hi riceOtaku,

Maximus Hero X [Wi-Fi AC]

i7-8700k

Windows 10 64 bit (17763.973)

Thanks so much for your reply! I am really, really hoping to be able to use NeonMaker, and would love to use the white quad fans in my next build!!

Tried NeonMaker v1.0.0, and 1.0.015

On 2/1/2020 at 6:19 AM, Designs By IFR said:

G'day everyone, My name is Corey, PC Builder/Modder/Youtuber from Australia and i go by the name Designs By IFR. Sorry i have not posted sooner but we are here now!

Firstly id like to thank Thermaltake for giving us all the opportunity to be in the Neon Lightmaker lighting mix show. The fans arrived and look impressive! i cannot wait to try them.

I encourage the community to get involved as well by downloading the Neon Maker software from thermaltakes website as it works with other RGB components from thermaltake (would love to see what everyone comes up with! Any way, goodluck to all participants, cannot wait to see some awesome Lighting effects! and lets put on a show!

20200128_105551.jpg

20200128_104716.jpg

20200128_105604.jpg

These guys are awesome they made rgb ram water block and now this 

You guys are amazing next would be a whole Mather Bord rgb water block I wish you bring more awesome products for PC building

Because PC building is an art