HELLLLLLLLPPPPP

Daniel Grauwickel

I have three RGB controllers running on my system without issues.... I had 4 but after the recent update the forth controller acts all loopy and disconnects... its 100% the software as I have 5- spares and they ALL did the SAME thing (even tried diff addresses SAME) What the HECK thermaltake? Does ANYONE have a solution? THX!

When I plug in the forth controller (after resetting by disconnecting power) The software sees it and controls it UNTIL I change the profile on ANY other controller... When I do that the forth unit disconnects from the the computer until it its disconnected from power and reconnected... This is repeatable over and over... Thermaltake.. Are you hiring? Whoever runs the software division needs to be fired as they are CLEARLY incompetent they have #### idea how to develop software.. you should be EMBARRASSED to release this garbage... I have spent a ton of money on this crap for it to be this bad.....  At LEAST release the source so we can fix this ####! hahahaahahahhaha