How to connect 6 trio fans and case fans to Asus z390e gaming MoBo

Rai Rainbow

Hello, I am new on PC. So I have View 71 TG RGB edition case that came with 3 Riing 14 LED RGB fans and a controller. And I also purchased 6 Riing Trio 120mm fans that came with two controllers. I will use all 6 trio fans and use just one of case fans as exhaust fan. How can I make them work? My motherboard is Asus z390e gaming. And my PSU is TT Toughpower grand gold 850w if that helps.

you will most likely need to use both controllers for the fans.  unfortunately the connectors are different between both size fans.  i am currently using 5 pure plus 140mm and 3 riing 120mm, and they require different controllers.  it wont hurt anything to do so and that is what i recommend.  unless you are willing to switch to all same fans

7 hours ago, Chris McGill said:

you will most likely need to use both controllers for the fans.  unfortunately the connectors are different between both size fans.  i am currently using 5 pure plus 140mm and 3 riing 120mm, and they require different controllers.  it wont hurt anything to do so and that is what i recommend.  unless you are willing to switch to all same fans

Unfortunately man I need to use two USB 2.0 ports on motherboard. My motherboard has two of these ports. I will use one of chassis fans which can be plugged to it's own controller which can be connected to CHA_FAN on my motherboard. And will also use 6 trio fans that but I only connect just controller to my motherboard. No room for the other!!