TT RGB PLUS software worked yesterday, not today

Rebzilla

Hi all, I have been using TT RGB Plus for the last month and half on my brand new PC with my Riing Plus 12's with absolute no issues at all.

Software worked perfect, profiles worked, RGB worked, never an issue.

Fast forward to today, turned the PC on and the software just won't open. It appears in my task bar for a couple of seconds, then closes.
I didn't update the software, never changed a thing. 

The only thing I did different yesterday was overclocked my GPU slightly with MSI aferburner. This shouldn't have affected the TT software.

I've tried a full uninstall and reinstall. I've tried my old version and the latest version.

Any ideas?

I installed the TT RGB software a week ago in a new build and all was good until 2 days ago. New build meaning I moved everything into a new cabinet with no other changes other than the addition of the Thermaltake Triple Fan set up.   I had been on my computer for hours and things were suddenly laggy and sluggish. I did a restart and got an over temp error. Went to bios and saw I was only 79 c which is well below Over Heating. Verified that everything was on default and tried to restart. This time met with the overtempt error I was unable to return to Bios.  I shut it down.  Next morning I started up the computer after being off and unplugged for 9 hours.  Met with the same error I got into bios and was at 46c and no doubt not over temp.  I unplugged the power to the fans and everything started up perfectly.  After hours of on time and several restarts there were  no issues. I shut it down and plugged the power back into the fans and was met with the same OVER TEMP error.  Unable to get to my bios I shut it down. Unplugged the fans and it started up perfectly.  Now that I knew I could create the error I went one step further.  I uninstalled TT RGB, plugged the fans back in  and everything has been good all day.  Fans are running, default colors are flashing and no false temp errors. Maximus X Hero WiFi ~~~ I-7 Intel CPU ~~Windows 10 64 Bit.... There is some sort of glitch someplace but I had 7 days of perfect running after the build.

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue. it was working one hour than it wasn't. Software appears in taskbar then it disappears. I have also tried reinstalling with new and older versions

edit - I followed this and it worked:   "uninstalling it and deleting the tt folder at C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\Tt. Then reinstall the software. " -tack