View 37 aRGB case fans + Pure Plus 12 Fan sync issue

BubstheBarbarian

Okay, call me crazy, but i'm having a #### of a time figuring this out for my current build. I've purchased the View 37 aRGB case, this comes with two 200mm fans, and one 120mm fan. These are connected to a switch board/controller built into the case. I've also purchased a three pack of Pure Plus fan to be installed on the side of the case.

Is there any way for me to sync up those three fans with the case fans, alongside the rest of my PC? (RGB's on Motherboard, RAM, etc)

I had first assumed that I could purchase the TT Sync 9 Port Addressable LED Controller, connect all of the fans to that, and then connect the controller to the 5v RGB header on my MoBo. However upon inspecting the built in switch-board I realized that the case fans are not compatible with the premium controller, nor the controller that came with the three pack of Pure Plus fans. The only way I appear to be able to control the RGB effects is via the small button on the front of the case, or by hooking it up directly to the 5v RGB header, which would disallow me from attaching the other three fans to the MoBo.

Is there really no way to sync up the case fans with other Thermaltake fans? Am I missing something obvious? Is it possible to somehow hook up both the built in controller + the Pure Plus controller to the same 5v RGB header so everything is controlled via the MoBo?

Currently in my mind, my only options would be to purchase three new Pure Plus fans (2x 200m, 1x 120mm) to replace the ones that came in the case, or else just deal with having half my fans being not synced up with the rest of the PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.