Front Panel Replacement

brickhitter

I recently started an adventure in building a new pc. Trouble is i was gifted a case for xmas. The case was a Thermaltake V200. My question however, is there a replacement for the front panel. Theres nothing wrong with it outside the fact that i really hate that its a closed tempered glass panel. Im really hoping i can just replace the panel entirely while keeping the same case. I would prefer a guarded mesh or atleast something more breathable. I knew my AIO would not fit on the top with clearance so i had to mount it in the front. But there is little to no airflow coming or going from the front. Is there anything i can do without having to buy a whole new chasis.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/26/2020 at 8:17 AM, LymanAlpha said:

I know this was posted 5 months ago but...

Hey have you ever figured out how to do this? I want to do the same thing and I'd rather not buy another case.

I have a half solution... Basically when you take off the front panel the glass has these lock-in "clips" that you can remove to remove the glass. It looks better than nothing and I got around a 10% performance increase on my GPU so it's definitely worth it.