RGB fan issue with Thermaltake View 37

Cold5trike

I bought this case and have been unable to get the fans to work properly and controlled. I have them linked to the small board style fan controller. The fans have 6 pin connectors and therfore can only be plugged in there. The controller does not work as you cannot connect this to anywhere on the motherboard. Therefore although I can change the colour I cannot control the speeds of any of the fans.

The software does not work as it says they fans are not connected which is true as there is no cable to connect the View 37 in built connector. i contacted my supply who got on to Thermaltake who then sent me a controller that is the newer style. This obviously does not work as my fans are 6 mins not what the new fan controller takes. I contacted the supplier again and this time Thermaltake sent me a new controller with none of the connectors. I can only assume something is missing as I do not seem to be able to connect the controller card to the motherboard.

I was going to ignore the controller card and just plug the fans straight onto the relevant sys fans on the board. This I cant do though as the inbuilt case fans are 6 pin connectors not the standard 4 pin pwn.

I hace 2x 200m in the front and 1 120mm at the back. None of which can be controlled to adjust the speed settings to remove hot air out of the system and bring cold air in faster.

Can anyone shed some light on this as little short of buying new fans to fit right onto the motherboard I cant seem to get anywhere with Thermaltake.

thanks in advance