I want to find new job

GabiJohnson

Hello!
Friends, one unpleasant thing happened with me at work and I was forced to quit. So now I'm looking for a new company wherever I can get a job.
Previously, I held the position of Chief Cleaner.
 I already have experience in the field of cleaning.
Please tell me what to do in these situations.
Thank you! 
Good luck)

I understood your question a little and found cleaning company SHEN. 
They provide cleaning services for private (houses, apartments, apartments) and commercial real estate (fitness centers, shops, government institutions, banks, etc) and now just looking for cleaners, you can write here https://shen-us.com/careers/ and leave your application. 
Good luck)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The first step in finding a new job is writing a good resume. There are many examples of resumes online, however, most of them are too vague and may not suit the position you are applying to. That is why there is an option of hiring a professional resume editor to create a custom resume that will stand out among others.  resumeperk.com provides resume review services online and may even write a CV afresh based on the details you provide. The company offers inforgraphic resumes as well. I wish you good luck with the job search and hope my advice will be handy enough!

• 3 weeks later...