RGB Plus Software Closing

RecyclopsReveng3

So when I boot my PC, my fans are all RGB colors until the TT software loads, and then my fans go to green like they should. However yesterday I noticed that one of my fans was RGB color, so I went to open the RGB Plus software, and it wasn't running. I tried to run it, and it would close instantly. My fans would take on the proper profile for about 2 seconds, all of the fans would be green and I could hear them ramping up, and then the software would shut off and the fans would go to some weird default. Has anyone come across this? All of my fans are running at a wicked low speed right now and it's causing issues. 

Hi yes I've had the same problem as you and no matter what i do it all ways crashes the software that it. The only way i found round this was to unplug the USB cable when the PC was running that would bring up the TT software saying your missing a USB connection. Them plug the USB cable back into the distribution box that comes with the fans. then the software will start to work and you can increase the fan speeds and change the colours but when you shot the PC down you'll be back to square one with the changing of colours but you fan speed will remain the same as you set it. hope that helps with your cooling it did me. Am hoping TT can come up with a fix software wise????