Neon Maker issues

xebryus

Yet another thread complaining about Neon Maker and how poor this software runs. I've spent more time messing with this software than I'd personally like to admit, but it's insane how BAD TT's software suite is. Across the board.

Why on marketing material does it say Neon Maker works with Trio and PurePlus fans, when clearly it doesn't? For this high-end build I'm making, I bought a set of Trio's, Quad's and a 4 stick set of Toughram.

Of course, quick to find out that the Trio's don't work at all with Neon Maker. Then Toughram software doesn't even load properly. Neon maker's profile don't load properly. I was actually excited to see that I could download some profiles from the Invitation contestants, only to be surprised to see that loading profiles doesn't work whatsoever. The worst part of all of this is that I did a FRESH install of windows on this computer. Start from scratch to see if I could get Toughram to work. Nope. Neon maker profiles to load. Nope. Neon maker to recognize the Trio fan's controller. Nope. 

Needless to say, I'm not purchasing a single piece of hardware from TT again. The software you all make has always been shoddy, but now it's to the point where it just straight up doesn't even work. I would be embarrassed. Here's me hoping Corsair makes something like the Quads here in the future because at least with iCue, its software is done correctly and by competent people

Edit: Now TTPlus doesn't even work. Just closes immediately, even with fresh install

They recently change text on neonmaker page - its only support quad. TTplus working for me win 10. and they update neon maker to 1.0.1 version recently maybe try to update. iCue siftware good i have some devices like memory and fans. But it lacks some features. Which thermaltake has at least in ttplus. So i'm searching for software which could do everything i need and i didnt find. I also use aquasuite software with their nano controller it lacka custom features but it has nice music analyzer if you interested. And they hav different contollers and ambient mode.

• 6 months later...