[Xmas Contest] Tt dude and Santa’s Ball-Bustin’ Bajinko Game

Tt Andy

Hello Guys,

We have been informed that there is a bug in the game where it allowed users to keep their total score for the next round, we are trying to fix this issue and we will reset the scores when this is fixed, we are sorry for any inconvenience

Hi,

" Only 1 score allowed on the Scoreboard per user, multiple entry's that spam the scoreboard will be disqualified "

It does not have any sense, i have to always put my nick after scoring nice result with is in top 10, For example i have 5th place with 10k point and if i will make 11k and now this score is on the 5th place, results are like 5th 11k ME and 6th 10k ME.

Or did I misunderstood something?

Hello Morgoth,

The reason that i wanted to implement this rule is because we wanted more users to have the opportunity to be on the scoreboard anyway will well see what happens. I do agree that this rule might not be as good as we thought and might remove it

Hello Morgoth,

The reason that i wanted to implement this rule is because we wanted more users to have the opportunity to be on the scoreboard anyway will well see what happens. I do agree that this rule might not be as good as we thought and might remove it

The programmer should check this, He should change some code for the users cannot add new score (for the top 10) but can keep his/her highest score if already have one, if ever he/she got a new highscore the system/game should replace his/her recent highscore

The programmer should check this, He should change some code for the users cannot add new score (for the top 10) but can keep his/her highest score if already have one, if ever he/she got a new highscore the system/game should replace his/her recent highscore

We have been trying to make this game a better experience for all but since its a template, unfortunatly we are unable to change that much

Are there bugs with round2? Every time I got a new score, I'm asked to enter my user name. Should I enter? I've entered 3 times before I was aware of your notice.

We have decided to lift the previous rule which only allowed 1 user to place their name once, so feel free to key in your name

If you have a extremely high score i suggest you post it on this thread, for our reference 

Due to some concerns we will be changing the contest to a giveaway, anyone that plays the game will be eligible to win the prizes, all you have to do is post a screenshot of your end score on the thread and we will be randomly picking the winner.

You can check the details on the first page

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding

Thanx for changing the rules.

It's a shame that people have to cheat something which is suppose to be fun for everyone.

I think it's only fair to change it to a random pick winner if people are going to hack.

Yes its quite unfortunate, thank you for understanding

Due to some concerns we will be changing the contest to a giveaway, anyone that plays the game will be eligible to win the prizes, all you have to do is post a screenshot of your end score on the thread and we will be randomly picking the winner.

You can check the details on the first page

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding

This would be fair to all, Thanks guys for changing the rules!