about volos driver problems

mikex999

The firmware was updated to v. 1.5 a few months ago and so was the driver software in September to address the issues. These two updates seem to have fixed the problems of the people seeking help in this forum and through our other support channels.

Volos firmware 1.5: http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_download/volos%20firmware%20update%20v1.5.rar

Volos AP 2.0: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvtb7v7cfdp8zdq/Tt%20eSPORTS%20VOLOS%20AP%20V2.0.zip?dl=0

Guest Tt Josh

right now the facebook ttesports page write to me : TteSports Thanks for the question. We currently do not have a time frame for when the fix will be in but our team is working on it!

this means thatt thare is another brand new fix by the way?

Hey Mikex99, 

As for the firmware, try the firmware Martin mentioned on his post and see whether the problem will resolved or not.

Regarding on the update for the firmware, we might be having an update in the near future, we will definitely update the site for improvements!

Keep us updated!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've downloaded both the 1.5 update and the 2.0 app and i still receive the 'please plug in gaming device' message. 

The 1.5 firmware update registers the mouse in the Device section after i open in administrator mode. Then it states 'Firmware is last version'

I have installed the 2.0 set up 20140828 as stated else where on this site. 

I have put both these updates into the Tt esports Volos folder. My mother board is a Asrock z77 extreme 4.

Im going round in circles with this...cant believe its this much trouble!

Help please.

Thanks

Guest Tt Josh

I've downloaded both the 1.5 update and the 2.0 app and i still receive the 'please plug in gaming device' message. 

The 1.5 firmware update registers the mouse in the Device section after i open in administrator mode. Then it states 'Firmware is last version'

I have installed the 2.0 set up 20140828 as stated else where on this site. 

I have put both these updates into the Tt esports Volos folder. My mother board is a Asrock z77 extreme 4.

Im going round in circles with this...cant believe its this much trouble!

Help please.

Thanks

Hey Marshall, I'll escalate the issue to our Product Management team and we'll get back to you once we have the solution for your problem!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused! :)