Sign in to follow this  
Phraktur3

Good, quality, Backlit Keycaps?

Hello all, I recently became the proud owner of the Poseidon ZX (my first ever Blue Switch keyboard). I had a load of (Non-backlit) custom keycaps from my old red keyboard and they actually look fantastic on the Poseidon. All of the sites I've checked out don't really have the type of thing I'm looking for; good, perhaps novelty keycaps for a reasonable price.

Guest Tt Josh

Hello all, I recently became the proud owner of the Poseidon ZX (my first ever Blue Switch keyboard). I had a load of (Non-backlit) custom keycaps from my old red keyboard and they actually look fantastic on the Poseidon. All of the sites I've checked out don't really have the type of thing I'm looking for; good, perhaps novelty keycaps for a reasonable price.

Hey Phraktur3, Great having you here!

Awesome to know that you love the keyboard so much! Do post and share the photo of the keyboard you purchased!  :P

Guest Tt Paul

Hi, Phraktur3

Tt eSPORTS is going to have see-through metal key caps coming soon, please stay tuned.   :)