Sign in to follow this  
thejman8695

Challenger Prime Software Issue

Hi, i recently just bought my Challenger Prime and started programming macros and keys and all that stuff. But then i noticed if you change stuff 3 times the software will just say please wait... because its changing but it never finishes and i end up closing it with task manager. So when i start it up again i try to change one thing after that i cannot do it because then it will say please wait... again... So i uninstalled it and re installed it then it works... for 3 more times... Dunno if this is a bug or something but i don't know how to fix it. Can someone please help me? Thanks! ANYONE PLEASE HELP THANKS

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, i recently just bought my Challenger Prime and started programming macros and keys and all that stuff. But then i noticed if you change stuff 3 times the software will just say please wait... because its changing but it never finishes and i end up closing it with task manager. So when i start it up again i try to change one thing after that i cannot do it because then it will say please wait... again... So i uninstalled it and re installed it then it works... for 3 more times... Dunno if this is a bug or something but i don't know how to fix it. Can someone please help me? Thanks! ANYONE PLEASE HELP THANKS

Hey thejman8695, we currently do not have this bug from our end, please try to use it one last and and if the problem still exist, contact us right away and we'll check that for you again. ;)