Just finished a build in a Thermaltake Core V31 case.
I love this case. Best case TT have made in a long time IMHO, though the other Cores are very good too for various reasons.
Quick list of hardware components:
1) Intel Core I7 5820K CPU
2) Asrock X99 Extreme3 motherboard
3) Corsair Vengeance Blue DDR4-2666mhz 16GB (4x4GB DIMMS) low profile RAM
4) Dual Sapphire Tri-X R9 290X 8GB Graphics Adapters with original backplates
5) Crucial MX1000 500GB SSD
6) WD Green WD20NPVX 2TB 2.5" mechanical HD
7) Corsair RM 1000 power supply
8) Corsair sleeved blue modular cables (to be swapped later for custom sleeved)
Water cooling components:
1) Swiftech Apogee XL-C clear acrylic water block with 10(!!!!) 5mm white LEDS
2) Dual EK WB R9 290X Vapor-X plexi/nickel water blocks
3) Alphacool UT60 360mm radiator (top)
4) Swiftech MCR320-XP 360mm radiator (front)
5) Darkside 160mm tube res with bundled DDC PWM pump
6) Triple Corsair SP120 High performance PWM fans for the Alphacool in push exhausting out the top
7) Triple Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-14 fans in front
8) EK HD 10/12mm acrylic tubing bent with Monsoon 3/8-1/2" Mandrel set
9) 10 Bitspower BP-BSEML black spakle 10/12mm fittings
1 Darkside 8" lighting strip installed in the back
I named the system Penumbra-V for the lighting gradation that happens from back-to-front, and the "V" for Thermaltake V31 case.
Here's a crappy cell phone pic. I'll get better ones soon, but the potlight that was above it burned out and made it darker than it should have been.
Feedback/criticisms are welcome, but I thought I'd post here as I used the V31 as the basis for this build. Temperatures are great, and I don't think I could find another compact mid-tower case that could hold all this raddage!