Challenger Prime RGB Combo - mouse not static?

Wolfram

I bought a Challenger Prime Keyboard and mouse combo so that I can select each color to theme my computer setup. I can get the keyboard to change to RED with no problems. However I can not get the mouse to be set as static red, it just keeps changing through the different colors. I see no option in the software that I downloaded from the site or any buttons on the mouse to select the color. There really isn't much info on this mouse at all anywhere. The only info I can find is on the website that states that I can choose between "Static, Spectrum Running, Off". I would hate to have to return this to the store as it was the main reason I bought this. 

Can you please tell me how i can change the LED lights on my mouse to stay 1 color. 

Thanks!

Guest Tt Josh

I bought a Challenger Prime Keyboard and mouse combo so that I can select each color to theme my computer setup. I can get the keyboard to change to RED with no problems. However I can not get the mouse to be set as static red, it just keeps changing through the different colors. I see no option in the software that I downloaded from the site or any buttons on the mouse to select the color. There really isn't much info on this mouse at all anywhere. The only info I can find is on the website that states that I can choose between "Static, Spectrum Running, Off". I would hate to have to return this to the store as it was the main reason I bought this. 

Can you please tell me how i can change the LED lights on my mouse to stay 1 color. 

Thanks!

Turn On/Off Light - Press & Hold DPI button and Press Right-Button

Change Lighting Effect (Static or Spectrum Running) - Press & Hold DPI Switch and Press Scroll Button

Red to Blue RUNNING SPEED - Press & Hold DPI Switch and Press Side-Button

Turn On/Off Light - Press & Hold DPI button and Press Right-Button

Change Lighting Effect (Static or Spectrum Running) - Press & Hold DPI Switch and Press Scroll Button

Red to Blue RUNNING SPEED - Press & Hold DPI Switch and Press Side-Button

Thank you for the quick reply. on here and on facebook!