Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Tt esports Commander Multi Light Combo: Mouse problem

Tt esports Commander multi light combo Commander multi light mouse issues lighting issues light not working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Desertsand

Desertsand

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So today i bought the Tt esports Commander Multi-Light Gaming Gear Combo, and i'm a bit confused with the mouse. Everything is working fine but there's just 1 thing i'm not sure about. On the each side of the mouse, there's 3 swooping slots cut out.IMG_0173.JPG                                                Is light supposed to come through these?                                                                                                                                             Because for me it's not doing that. I've seen pictures of light coming through them, although it seems that's not the case for me. So my main question is,(mainly to people who have this combo), is there supposed to be light coming through it? For other owners of this, does it work for you? If so please tell me how.   Please respond!

Desertsand

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

commander combo.PNG

Desertsand

Desertsand

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So does this mean that mean that my mouse is broken/defective? If so, is there anything I can do to fix it?

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Could you please contact our customer service

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tt esports, Commander multi light combo, Commander multi light mouse, issues, lighting issues, light not working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users