Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Challenger Prime Software Error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Someone

Someone

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I just purchased the Challenger Prime gaming keyboard about an hour ago at a local store. I downloaded the software off the site, and I launched it and the installer came out. however, after going into the installer option after entering setup.exe, it says "String_ER_Create_Reg was not found in the string table", then "ER_Create_Reg". I noticed a couple of other people also have the same problem, so I hope I will get a response as soon as possible with a solution!

Attached Images

• string issue.PNG

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Did you unzip the whole file in C drive? 

Someone

Someone

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yes! 

Attached Images

• keyboard drive.PNG

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

I would try unzipping the program to your desktop and running it as an Administrator.

Here is some solution for your reference: https://social.techn...7itproappcompat

Someone

Someone

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I don't have admin rights on this laptop, and I am running windows 10. Maybe that's the problem

I'll be trying to get a refund soon, but this keyboard definitely has caused me a lot of trouble and I will be leaving a negative rating

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. If possible you can contact our customer service for more support, thank you: http://my.ttesports....csWarranty.aspx 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users