All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. My Poseidon Z RGB software crashes whenever i try to load up a saved profile. My system is Windows 7 Ultimate x64, my software version is v2.1.2 and my firmware version is v51. I tried to load an older, saved, Static RGB profile and as soon as i click on the name of the profile, within the software, i get a full software crash. I created a new Static RGB profile, then saved it and when i tried to load it back again the same thing happens. I click the Import profile button and then as soon as I click Open button on the windows file manager the software instantly crashes giving me the error "POSEIDN Z RGB.exe has stopped working", this only happens to me when loading any kind of saved RGB profile. What can i do to fix this as i have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software directly from here http://www.ttesports.com/Keyboard/201/POSEIDON_Z_RGB_Brown_Switch_Edition_/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.WhjqH1WWZqM I have also updated the firmware multiple times and even gone as far as to uninstall all the keyboard drivers then reinstall them again. I am at a loss as to what to do so any help to fix this will be very much appreciated.
  4. You need to make sure you choose a payment option that doesnt put you at too much risk. If youre lucky, you might be able to contact an online supplier who sources his Used Motorcycle Frames from people who just outgrew their need to have motorcycles and took great care of the vehicles while these were in their possession. In such a case, you get one less headache in your search for the right Used Motorcycle Frames for your needs. So do try to get excellent Used Motorcycle Frames but dont pay too much for them if necessary, try to look elsewhere if the supplier you just contacted seems to be asking too much for his goods. The supplier usually gets these motorcycles from Insurance Companies that need to sell off the vehicles to stay in the black. If not, maybe your present supplier knows other companies that have a good reputation. Often, company owners and staff in the same industry know one another and may even provide client referrals to one another. In fact, there are suppliers of Used Motorcycle Frames who also sell parts for other vehicles like snowmobiles, or cars. The nice part about finding a reliable supplier for your Used Motorcycle Frames is that you may eventually need the same supplier to provide other Used Motorcycle Parts to you in the future. One is not more important than the other meaning, you need to balance your need to stay within budget with your need to procure Turning Parts the best quality products you can for whatever you will use the products for. Pricing is a very important concern and so is safety. However, you might be surprised how varied is the range of quality of the Used Motorcycle Frames you can get from online suppliers this means you might have to take your pick between excellent quality Used Motorcycle Frames, those of lesser quality (meaning some damage or defect is present) and those which really cannot be used and should be sent to the scrap yard instead. Among these three named payment options, Personal Checks are probably the most secure but may take some time to clear at the bank of the online supplier. If you should need parts for these other machines, you can always ask your present motorcycle parts supplier online if they stock on the parts you need. But regardless of which online supplier you tap to buy Used Motorcycle Frames, it is best if you actually know how to tell quality Used Motorcycle Frames from the sub-standard ones just to make sure.Actually, there are quite a few companies specializing in Used Motorcycle Parts online so it is very likely you can get your Used Motorcycle Frames from such companies. Payment options at online suppliers may consist of Money Orders, Personal Checks, and Major Credit Cards. . Why is it like this? Turning Parts This is because nearly all the time, the Used Motorcycle Parts (like the Used Motorcycle Frames you can access at online suppliers) are actually sourced from motorcycles that have figured in accidents. Still, all good things come to those who wait.
  5. Software cant recognize the new Riing 12 RGB Fan TT Premium Fans.

Hey guys, when ever I try to go on the software this pops up " Do Not Find Fan Controller , Please check the fan controller is connected (ERROR Code:H_0x0001) help please
  6. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Von Carlo Rasonabe ilove he's work
  7. I have done this, I can login to the website but it wont let me login to the app. Can my account be deleted and I can try again from the app? Original account was created on the website.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

I vote for Jesse Palacio.
  10. MyRevenge e.V. - Europe

I know right it is so comfortable not having my headset somewhere on desk now i just hang them and my desk looks lik a proffesional gamer station
  11. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Von Carlo Rasonabe for the win!!!
  12. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Von Carlo Rasonabe..
  13. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio!
  14. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio a.k.a JP Modified got this.
  15. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Stuart Tonks, All day!
  16. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio
  17. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio!
  18. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio!
  19.  This will lead to

This will lead to a lot of monetary loss and also would deprive your house of one the exquisite pieces of furniture.. So in many houses you would find tea furniture occupying the pride of place such as patios, sun lounges, summer houses, and even in gardens. In fact outdoor umbrellas made using <a href="http://www.hj-plastics.com/product/true-union-ball-valve.html">PVC true Union Ball valve</a> teak wood as a base frame, it perhaps unmatched and even today no metal can compare with this wood. Though the world of furniture is slowly being taken over by alternate materials, as far as furniture is concerned, teak still has a very big <a href="http://www.hj-plastics.com/product/pvc-pipes/">PVC pipe</a> place and is held in high esteem by consumers across the world.However, since teak is very scarce and highly expensive, if anyone is planning to make furniture out of it, care has to be ensured that the furniture making is given to someone who has a special skill of working on teak wood. There are many families who have left behind their furniture made from teak wood to their descendents and instances of chairs, tables and other furniture being present in a family for more than 100 years is a common sight if the material used has been teak wood.The best thing about any wooden garden furniture made out of teak wood is that it lasts and lasts for years together and it has a natural protection against borers, termites and decay.Why teak is preferred over other materials for making furniture is the fact that it is able to withstand the vagaries of nature and sun, water and other natural elements do not damage furniture made out of this amazing wood called teak.These undoubtedly are the places which catch a lot of sunlight; but in spite of being exposed to sunlight, these furnitures still maintain their freshness and glory even after many decades of use. Competency in making these furniture is extremely important because, if the joints and other areas of construction are not done properly, the furniture will give in after a period of time. If you are the sort of a person who would like to spend a lot of time in your garden or the portico, then you would most probably like to have some Teak Garden Tables adorning your gardenHowever, there are some basic cares that are expected to be taken as far as furniture made from teak is concerned. Polishing it regularly and subjecting it to some chemical treatments will go a long way in maintaining any furniture ranging from tables, sofas and Teak Garden Chairs for those who believe that the best way to spend a day would be out in the warm sun with your friends and relatives.In fact as far as beauty and longevity is concerned, any furniture even if it is a simple teak garden furniture it really occupies a pride of place in terms of its exquisite looks and adds an air of aristocracy to the entire house
  20. so i've had this case for a couple years now and the front panel audio and mic jack dont work, the fan speed and fan LED buttons dont work either, the fans spin perfectly fine but the LED lights never turn on. All the cables are plugged into the correct sockets of my mobo, MSI 970 Gaming. and yet they do not work at all. i just dont have the black and grey cable running from the front panel plugged into anything because i dont know where they go. When i connect the fans to the MoBo, they will spin, but no LED. Also, the Fan speed and LED color buttons will not work. Can someone tell me where to plug in what on this case?
  21. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Ali Abbas!
  22. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio
  23. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio a.k.a JP Modified PH!
  24. Hello, I have recently bought the Talon Gaming Mouse, and overall it seems like a great purchase; the mouse feels goodd in hand, the mouse buttons have a good mechanical response, the lighting is mostly satisfactory, it has a woven cord which is always a positive feature, and there is no resistance whilst moving the mouse on a surface. I say 'mostly satisfactory' for lighting because whilst the brathing function works and I can turn the light on an off, I am unable to set the light to 'static'. I know it is supposed to become static when you press the middle mouse button and the DPI button simultaneously, but the mouse doesn't respond to that input. I'm wondering if there might be a bit of software that can reconfigure the mouse's lights to respond to this input again, or if I would have to replace this mouse for that feature. I wouldn't refund this, because otherwise it is a great entry-level mouse, but I do like a static colour. Thanks in advance for the advice.
  25. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio
  26. Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850 Watt

Hi the-jackyal, The one you bought "Toughpower Grand RGB 850W" is our analog power supply, if you would like to use the digital software "DPS G PC APP", I will suggest you to buy Toughpower DPS G RGB 850W Gold. You could see the following link for more information Product info: http://www.thermaltake.com/Power_Supply/Toughpower_Series_/Toughpower_DPS_G/C_00002917/Toughpower_DPS_G_RGB_850W_Gold_/design.htm Buy link: https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Toughpower-256-Color-Warranty-PS-TPG-0850FPCGUS-R/dp/B01I157UAS?th=1
  27. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio
  1. Load more activity