2. MFC 2 VOTING

Ali Abbas
  3. Today
  4. MFC 2 VOTING

Go FTW Jesse Palacio
  5. MFC 2 VOTING

Jesse Palacio!!!!!! Savage win!!!!!!!
  6. Who do you vote for in MFC 2?

@rogx99, the CEO of One Stop Electronics, it's very simple. if you don't know JPModified, then you know nothering.
  7. [Philippines] Jesse Palacio

JP for the win!!!
  8. MFC 2 VOTING

JP Modified, Jesse Palacio, no questions asked!
  9. Who do you vote for in MFC 2?

20,216 followers on facebook, almost 88k youtube subscriptions, 4800 instagram followers(which is a new addition for him) I wouldnt even call that number of votes a drop in the hat. Youre an absolute joke bud. I bet I could have more people vote for me to win and im not even a contestant. CEO TPBMODS COO Tt Competition Salt Mines.
  10. Riing Plus 6 fans setup

I too am having the same issue. I have followed the steps you have suggested and even swapped the Y cable connector linking the two controllers. I have 9 riing plus 12 fans, the the floe aio all connected to 2 controllers (5 on each). and I can only get one controller to be recognized at a time, either 1 or 2 depending which is connected to a certain end of the Y cable. see on either cord I use, only one end will register being connected to a controller. this is frustrating in itself. I have a ryzen system ryzen 7 1700x asus rog crosshair vi extreme. I'm a huge fan of these fans and thermaltake in general, but these fans are driving me nuts lately trying to get them all synchronized.
  11. MFC 2 VOTING

JP Palacio!!!
  12. Who do you vote for in MFC 2?

506? he has 20,214 people on his Facebook page. Roughly 2.5% of his Facebook page. Now, as such a successful CEO, I am sure if you made a post on your facebook showing off your company, at least 2.5% of people would react to it? I know what you mean about the "great lengths" you had to take to register though. It took me almost 40 seconds to create this account. I mean, in that time, you could have attempted to satisfy your lover. Twice. Then had a cigarette afterwards. I know most of the contestants and have met 6 of them personally and I don't think ANY of them would try and cheat the votes. Also, knowing JP, I don't think he would try and hack it... He probably knows "nothering" about it. Regards, davido... urm I mean Rogex99issalty CEO Tt Competition Salt Mines.
  13. Pacific PR22-D5

What tools do I need to loosen the cap or res?
  14. MFC 2 VOTING

JESSE P for PHILIPPINES...
  15. MFC 2 VOTING

Loved them all. But Peter Brands build was the one I want in my man cave the most.
  16. MFC 2 VOTING

for Jesse Palacio!
  17. PR22 D5 pump not working

The whole pump was replaced. I will contact support again. Thanks for your help.
  18. MFC 2 VOTING

Huehuheuhue Jesse Palacio
  19. MFC 2 VOTING

Voted for [Germany] Ali Abbas. Go! Go! Go!
  20. MFC 2 VOTING

+1 for Von
  21. MyRevenge e.V. - Europe

I dont use it but im also curious how does it work If someone knows give us a hint!
  22. MFC 2 VOTING

Pinoy pride of course!
  23. MFC 2 VOTING

I vote for the second place , jesse clearly nailed it ! love the purity of Mathieu heredia !
  24. MFC 2 VOTING

Von Carlo! laban!
  25. [France] Mathieu Heredia

totally love it ! minimalism at his peak !
  26. MFC 2 VOTING

Von Carlo Rasonabe!
  27. MFC 2 VOTING

TEAMJDM ... VOTE VON CARLO RASONABE
  1. Load more activity