All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. piano light
  3. Today
  4. Versa h25 front panel

Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us Visit Us
  5. can you stack two core x31?

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome
  6. thermaltake urban s31 info?

x mod games apk xmodgames download ios ups.com tracking ups store near me how late does ups deliver on a saturday? gbwhatsapp update Passport Guide how to flash with odin
  7. Cables in Versa H15

xmods xmods ios Tracking Methods for UPS ups drop off locations does ups deliver on sundays gbwhatsapp free download Passport Application how to get passport photos near me passport office location Apply for passport renewal name change in passport samsung odin download
  8. Supressor F31 HDD Cage

xmod app xmodgames ios UPS Tracking Store ups drop off near me does ups deliver on satuarday gbwhatsapp latest version US Passport How to apply for passport how to replace lost passport passport renewal child odin 3.09 download
  9. Pacific W1 Waterblock

Hi guys! Where should I have in and out on this waterblock??? It's the Tower 900 case. Nikoline
  10. Project Thunder by FlowMods

The progress looks good, can't wait to see the finish product.
  11. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio a.k.a JP Modified
  12. Pre Event Predictions 11/15 ~ 12/15/2017

Jesse Palacio a.k.a JP Modified
  13. Remap RGB Dial to Volume Control? (TT eSports Challenger Keyboard)

Oh well it looks like this keyboard's going in the bin because I can't get around that issue. Shame.
  14. RGB Fan and 560 Radiator

If you can help me to help that person as well. Can you send me a link to where you saw that comment? I tried looking for it, but could not find it :/
  15. RGB Fan and 560 Radiator

Thank you...the comment was hard to believe. Nuke
  16. Yesterday
  17. I see you are in the USA, please contact us today if you need any further assistance. https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  18. That is the controller for the Floe AIO only. You will only get that one with the Floe AIO. You have 2 connections off the header, when you use another controller for the Riing Plus fans, it is there If all your controller are bad, what is your system spec? Maybe compatibility issue? The Flow AIO controller is compatible with everything, Intel/AMD that I know of.
  19. Why are all the new controllers that I got not have the link cable port? There's a black sticker on the link-port on these fan controllers and when you peel the black sticker off, it's empty.. physically removed the port.. How does Thermaltake expect people to link these controller boxes together!?!?
  20. Riing TT Premium Edition RGB LED Fans - How to Videos

Hi, I can understand that, it is a challenge for us as well. If we put like a picture of the connectors on the box, it would likely still happen. Open to any ideas on how to make this easier, especially when dealing with both retail and etail type businesses. Anytime we change something this can happen, I do like that we did change the connectors, users will not damage any parts because it just wont fit and you know, everyone reads the documentation Hope you can swap them out with the place of purchase to get them to match. Throw up a picture of that system when you get a chance
  21. Riing Plus fan looks slow

I am not sure how Taiwan does the warranty process, our HQ is there, so I would just contact them directly to get the fastest help. http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4
  22. Hi, So are all controllers bad? do you have any that work? Sounds like you got something else causing the issue. Hope you get the replacement soon and get back up.
  23. RGB Fan and 560 Radiator

Hi, I have built a few RL560's with Riing Fans, including the Plus. No issues I have seen, here is a video:
  24. Hi, I bought the Black FP mouse . Security Center is no more compatible with Firefox Quantum (v. 57). Do you plan an update for this software ? Regards
  25. Project Thunder by FlowMods

Hi guys! Big up Finished the midplate and placed it! In my opinion, it looks really cool! What do you think?
  26. MyRevenge e.V. - Europe

They looks very nice, i think i put it on my christmas wishlist^^
  27. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, free music downloads
  28. Mt first build ,double cooler

I loved the post, keep posting interesting posts. I will be a regular reader... Affordable Online Essay Help UK
  1. Load more activity