Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 08/19/2019 in Posts

  1. 2 points
    Christian Paul

    [South Korea] Taeyeon Kim

    I am wondering, is this the Kim Taeyeon who I think she is? The idol one? SNSD, Girls Generation? Nevermind, saw the profile, already (https://casemod.thermaltake.com/2019s2/modder_profile_9.html). Dang their name, the same.
  2. 2 points
  3. 1 point
    Pre Event Predictions (August 23rd ~ September 20th) Pre Event Predictions will run from August 23rd to September 20th Prizes will be announced at a later date. All you have to do is write down on the thread who your top pick for this season is for your chance to win. Prizes to be won: Floe 240 AIO Cooler, Core P5 V2 This event is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. PRIZES Floe 240 AIO cooler https://www.thermaltake.com/floe-riing-rgb-240-tt-premium-edition.html Core P5 V2 https://www.thermaltake.com/core-p5-tg-v2-black-edition.html
  4. 1 point

    [South Korea] Taeyeon Kim

    I finally got the goods.There are good gifts, but Some things didn't come. be still in the stage of conception I'm going to make something traditional in Korea. Please look forward to it ^^
  5. 1 point
  6. 1 point

    [South Korea] Taeyeon Kim

    Tell Me Your Wish^^ -SNSD
  7. 1 point

    Sound Control Mode on speakers

    Hello. I put the sound control mode on the software "TT Riing Plus RGB", it works perfectly when I'm listening to music or I'm playing games. But it works only with my headphone on the "sound control 3". When I want to listen to music with my speakers I have problems. The fans are colored but it doesn't flash with "sound control 3" (even with maximum volume). If I choose "sound control 1" or "sound control 2" the RGB doesn't work, it turns off. Any solution please ?
  8. 1 point
    First of all let me ask a question with you. Have you constantly studied in the identical antique way, but now not been glad with what you attain? If so, you may have some bad observe conduct. Developing properly take a look at conduct mean you use your time nicely. Time, of path, is the most treasured resource we've; but it is unbelievably clean to waste. Improving your time management way you can lower the time it takes to do your paintings however nevertheless growth the great of what you produce. Developing top study habits is a highly simple procedure. Based at the idea of exercises, you’ll locate you can condition yourself to focus and in reality take in and research the statistics. All should follow the helpful tips to develop and maintain good study habits from custom essay writing service.
  9. 1 point
    Good luck to all modders!
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
    Hello @nKwoel Yes sorry we posted it on Facebook
  • Create New...