Jump to content
  • Forum Statistics

    Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Phillip Turrell
    Newest Member
    Phillip Turrell


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by Indylaser

  1. After that we will drilling and put screw in acrylic surface and make sure all of parts are secure and structure can cover weight capacity.
  2. For first step of modified we still remain original part to be apply by remain some part of old shape around 40%. And the rest 60% we will change body by drilling and dissecting. Once finished above process we will assemble radiator to match with original computer case after that we will make a new one for replace it. If you have any question please feel free to reach me. Thank you for your watching again. This is water set of Thermaltake, we'll modified and make it from draft pattern. I would like to say thank you to Thermaltake for your support again.
  3. Hi everyone, Thank you for your watching& interested in my work. I'll show you all about Thermaltake The Tower 900 case modified. If you have any question or any feedback please let me know. Before we go to the details of this project, I would like to say, finally if everyone understand my point and looking in the same way which key point that i need all of you know and you feel it. it's too much for me and make sure i do modified completly. Concept in this time we talk about "Future Engine" combined with LED that express how mystery inside. But in fact this is computer. I believe that no difference between engine and computer because both including hardware and water cooler set. It is possible to modified case Tower 900 to be appropriate engine. I hope all of you guy will keep cheer up us and thank you for your watching. This is Thermaltake The Tower 900 case and today we'll modified it. Thank you to Thermaltake for sponsored. VDO Present COMPLETED : T T TURBOCHARGER 900
  4. Indylaser


    Suchao [TH] Prowphong.
  • Create New...