do predictions work?

yasminoneill

Recently I was faced with the problem of lack of money and my friend advised me to bet on sports and make money on it. He allegedly bet on football and won about $ 1,000

He threw this site off to me and adviced me to watch football on mmu, said to read the predictions of the bookmakers, follow the infographics and all that jazz.

But I do not like football and the only sport that I like is golf. And I would like to bet on golf matches

Could you advise me where it is better to bet on golf, if you had a similar experience, please share it with me

• 1 year later...

I am not in the favor of prediction however sometime prediction works and sometimes its not. Its just like as "shoot an arrow in the dark". Once, one of my friend predict about super bowl match that today, kanas City will win the match and in actual Kanas city lost this match badly. Before predicting about any team we need to read about their players that how they perform. If you want to get information about  super bowl then I will recommend you to visit lines. On this website you will get all the information about super bowl.