Need help building my first argb desktop

bhujji

Hello,

This is my first time building a rgb desktop and I am starting with argb so that I can control everything from the motherboard software and sync them. I bought a View 71 Tempered Glass ARGB Edition from Thermaltake and got a Gigabyte X570 AORUS ULTRA motherboard with G.SKILL Trident Z Neo Series 64GB (2 x 32GB) memory. Now, I am looking for cooling options, I am thinking of getting water 3.0 360 argb AIO from thermaltake and side (right) mounting it and I am gonna go with 9 pure argb fans (120 and 140 mm together). So, it makes 12 fans (9 fans + 3 fans from AIO) altogether.

According to gigabyte specs, the fan header support is:

3 x system fan headers
2 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
2 x addressable LED strip headers
2 x RGB LED strip headers
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header

I am guessing those addressable LED strip headers can be used for argb fans as well, is that right? And if my math is correct, its a total of 12 fans and set of 3 fans take 4.8W, which means the total wattage for just the fans is 19.2W (12/3*4.8) and the power input on the aio is unsure as it says "1.6W (one fan)", so lets assume it also takes another 4.8W (3*1.6). That sets the total wattage to 24W. So, for the amperage its, 24W/5V and that is 4.8A, but if I can use those 2 addressable LED strip headers for this, I can divide it and provide 2.4A (or something close to that based on how I will be able to divide the fans between the two headers) to the fans and aio which is less than 3A rating for the header.

I am wondering if this setup is feasible? Or am I totally out of my mind? Also, can I daisy chain all these fans?

Also, if anyone tried the argb fans with gigabyte rgb fusion and how's their experience?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.