custom design build

trevor4049

Afternoon Guys,

I am a design engineer working with 3D modelling using Inventor-Solid work etc. 

what I have seen are a lot of people wanting 3D Models dimensional drawings before they do there custom build as you know its not cheap and we haven't a endless supply of money.

I myself have a TT view 51 case, I wish i had drawn this up would of answered a lot of question. I know there are some loop configurators. I have looked i dont think that is what people are after.

so I could model all TT case or any other component off TT, There is a requirement for this. but where do i start and who do i talk to. I am design engineer so its what I enjoy. I would need to borrow case to draw up.

It could take some time to set up but think of how it could help in creating the perfect loop, and save a lot of time/effort and money.

what's every ones thoughts on this 

IMG_4996.jpg

• 1 year later...

Crafting a custom design build is like weaving a tapestry of creativity and functionality. The key lies in the seamless integration of elements. Incorporating the right nandos prices  in your design enhances accessibility and connectivity, ensuring your creation is not only visually appealing but also functionally enriched, creating a harmonious user experience.