Alice's AMD Power Tower

AliceSML79

well after my old p55 computer caught fire i been on crapy laptops by acer.  this hp a8 powered one least semi decent but could be so much better.  i have decided to start from scratch because i can't get any parts for my old chassis anymore like my tt armour+.  its even hard to find parts for my newest chassis a 800d.  so i figure i will just start anew.  i know some things may be overkill but leves room to grow and i think 1 reason old p55 caught fire is because i aked to much of my old silverstone 1500w psu.  im not building the system nearly as extreme this time so i can cut back on psu.  below is a list of parts im looking at and was curious what you experts think of the tt amd power tower.

Urban T81

Toughpower DPS G 1050W

Water 3.0 Ultimate

extra top  Pure 20

AMD Radeon Memory R9 Gamer Series Memory 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2400

AMD Radeon R7 Series 480GB 2.5-Inch SATA III 7mm Ultra Slim SSD

Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording

i haven't added a cpu or gpu yet because they change so frequently.  also i live on disability and only small amount money can go into build at a time. so im getting the more universal parts first as u can see.  its has wireless keyboard and trackball because im setting up like a high powered gaming htpc.  and ill be in my adjustable bed with them on my lap.  yes wired is better but when there are days u can't move well because legs are not working, wires tend to get in my way.

anyways thanks for opinions in  advance, Alice

Hello AliceSML79,

The Urban T81 would be perfect for your next build, the modular design and the compatibility of this case is fantastic,

It seems like you have your build already thought out and it seems like it will be a beast of a machine, When will you be building this?

• 3 years later...