Install 200mm Fans in Level 20 XT Case

Xenomorph-Alpha

Hello,

i ordered a two 200mm fans for my case. At the first step they should only fit in the front panel of my case.

"fans I ordered" Riing Trio 20 RGB case Fan TT Premium Edition (thermaltake.com)

The screws seems not to fit. Also i can not find the right holes. Can somebody help me in this case?

And if you ask, yes i will dedust my case after i finished :D

"Front Panel of my case"

PXL_20230121_115650937.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great question OP!!
I'm tracking this also. I'm building a custom loop in the Level 20 GT ARGB Black full tower and I wanted to add a radiator to the top, so in my wanting to keep it all within the TT ecosystem, I'm ready to order two addtl 200mm fans. I thought if I am going to order I should get the nicer riing trio ones, and then use them as a direct replacement for the original fans and then moving the original ones to the top of the chassis with the 2nd radiator I will be installing. 

My concern is the LED "ring" around the fans. It looks like it protrudes a bit, and I'm wondering if the fan will properly fit between the chassis and the frame behind the tempered glass in the same way that the stock 200mm fans do without any issues. @Xenomorph-Alpha You might want to look into that as well, apart from the screw fitment. Especially since both of our cases are from the same series, and the fans attach in the same places. Even with the size difference in our cases I don't think the clearances/tolerance between the frame and the chassis would vary between them. Seems like that might be a standard thing.