200mm Riing Trio as replacement

SAVAGERY

Hello all. I'm building a custom loop in the Level 20 GT ARGB Black full sized tower and I wanted to potentially add a radiator in the top. In my wanting to keep it all within the TT ecosystem, I'm going to order two addtl. 200mm fans. I thought if I am going to order, then I should get the nicer Riing Trio ones, and use them as a direct replacement for the original 200mm fans from the front of the case. My plan is to move the original ones to the top of the chassis with the 2nd radiator  that I will or will not be installing. With or without the 2nd radiator I want to install the 200mm fans in the top of the case. 

My concern is the LED "ring" around the Riing Trio fans. It looks like it might protrude a bit, and I'm wondering if the fans will properly fit between the chassis and the frame behind the tempered glass in the same way that the stock 200mm fans do without any issues. I'm not looking to overly mod the front of the case nor attach the fans incorrectly all for the sake of changing the fans and aesthetics. Id really rather it be a simple Swap. Has anyone done this or similar in any of the cases that come with the 200mm fan option as stock? Thanks in advance for any info or advice or info.