Help with the Pacific Core P8 DP-D5 Plus Distro-Plate

z3ro

Hi,

I'm using the P8 DP-D5 Distro-Plate as reservoir and pump combo and it will be cooling AMD 7950x and Gigabyte 4090 gaming OC.

My idea is to run one V-Tubler PETG from the plate to GPU and another for the CPU as it have dual outtake, returning back they will go to there separate radiators, the CPU have 360 radiator while GPU have 480.

The part I'm stuck is when they have to go back to the plate again from the radiators there is only one intake "unless I use the fill port as secondary intake and then do fill port somewhere else", my original idea was to do an y split back when it goes in to intake.

I'm going with mx2 water block for CPU and since there is no Thermaltake GPU water blocks for 4090, I will mostly use the ek-quantum vector 2 master.

What is the best scenario here ? do a single loop passing thru GPU then CPU back to the first and then second radiator and then going back to the plate or use sperate outtake ports and then use the fill port as secondary intake or do a y splitter on intake ?

Thanks in advance and with best regards