Core P6 Tempered Glass wall mount without bottom panel / floor?

Kevdado

I was wondering if the bottem wall/floor of the Core P6 Tempered Glass can be removed like the front-, top- and backpanel, so it is a fully open case. This would be important to know when you want to wall mount the PC, in which case the stand/the bottom part would not be necessary or even be ugly. But it also looks like the bottom part is a support for the power supply, so I am not pretty sure if its removable or not.

Unfortunately, I could not find any build on the internet that has this case wall mounted – only the Thermaltake Core P3 TG.
But like the Thermaltake Core P3 TG, the Core P6 Tempered Glass has wallmount holes on the back.

Thermaltake-Core-P6-TG_bottom.png

Thermaltake-Core-P6-TG_without_bottom.png

Thermaltake-Core-P6-TG_psu-holder.png

On 7/14/2023 at 5:41 AM, Tt Thompson said:

Hi, Kevdado

The PSU can be installed when the bottom panel is removed, however, you will need the back panel to properly install the power supply. 

If you feel like a wall-mount-open-frame with no panel at all, I'd recommend Core P3 TG Pro: Core P3 TG Pro (thermaltake.com)

Are there any possible disadvantages in rotating the case by 90° to the left? I think of too much pressure on the PCIe slot on the case and mainboard and losing the 200x100 Vesa mount.
This question applies for the P3 TG Pro and the Core P6 TG.

Core-P3-TG-Pro-90deg.png

• 5 months later...

The weight of the graphic card is supported by the metal frame, not the pci slots,so ,probably not a problem.Youre right about the vesa,and ,depending on the hegith where u mount the case,the power and i/o frontal ports are going to be off reach,up the system.

On 7/16/2023 at 8:53 PM, Kevdado said:

Are there any possible disadvantages in rotating the case by 90° to the left? I think of too much pressure on the PCIe slot on the case and mainboard and losing the 200x100 Vesa mount.
This question applies for the P3 TG Pro and the Core P6 TG.

Core-P3-TG-Pro-90deg.png

• Beginner
  • Members
  • LocationSpain

The weight of the graphic card is supported by the metal frame, not the pci slots,so ,probably not a problem.Youre right about the vesa,and ,depending on the hegith where u mount the case,the power and i/o frontal ports are going to be off reach,up the system.