TT Toughpower GF A3 850w Covered Modular Ports

I recently bought a ThermalTake ToughPower GF A3 850w power supply. I used it for about 2 weeks. One day the system was just sitting idle and the psu started clicking. Shortly after the pc would just shut off and never turn back on. I requested an RMA and was denied. Possible Reasons for denial, Power supply outside of warranty period, Didn’t provide an invoice for proof of purchase or issue not covered by warranty. I bought this psu September 14, 2023. The PSU release date was April 5, 2023 so couldn’t be out of a 10-year warranty. I attached my invoice in PDF format as per Thermaltake’s RMA request and the psu just died so couldn’t be not covered under warranty. They denied my RMA request via email a few hours after I requested the RMA.  So I purchased a new one October 11, 2023. I received it on the 13th. It was the exact same unit the GF A3 850w. I went to start plugging the cables into it and it looked odd looked more like a 500w modular psu because there were 3 less modular ports on it compared to my bad one. So then I noticed there’s a sticker on the new one intentionally put there. I started feeling around the sticker and the sticker was put there to cover some of the modular ports. Compared to the bad unit, there was one less sata/perif , and 2 less eps/pcie ports. I shouldn’t say less but covered up by the sticker/label. Why did Thermaltake do this? This is extremely shady. I can’t even use it with my set up with the sticker covering it. I need 2x 8 pin eps and 3x 8 pin pcie. There’s not enough if I use with that sticker. I typically stock and use Evga and Corsiar power supplies because I’ve never had one issue the past 20 years and I know I have a piece of mind if anything were to happen Evga and Corsiar stand behind their product 100%! They don’t deny an Rma for petty reasons and they sure don’t practice shady tactics by covering ports on their units. Something shady is going on, and I want to know what it is. I have email a fairly big YouTuber/Techtuber who has professional testing equipment to see if he wants to cover and look into this. If anyone know the reason for this, please, let me know. I will attach pictures. 

pc: 13900KS, Asus Rog Z690 Formula, 64Gb Corsiar Dominator DDR5 7200MT/s, Titan RTX 

IMG_1344.jpeg

IMG_1345.jpeg

IMG_1348.png

IMG_1333.jpeg

IMG_1332.jpeg

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_1346.jpeg

IMG_1343.jpeg