Fans dose not work - TT Sync Controller Premium Edition + SWAFAN EX 12 RGB + SWAFAN EX 14 ARGB

ex3mpro

Hello,

I am building my PC in Thermaltake Tower 200. My motherboard is Asus ROG STRIX B650E-I. I have connected 4 fans to to TT Sync Controller Premium Edition - SWAFAN 12 RGB: 2 in chain for AIO to slot 1, SWAFAN 12 RGB: one fan on bottom to slot 2 and SWAFAN EX 14 ARGB: as exhaust on top to slot 3. TT Sync Controller Premium Edition controller is connected to CPU-FAN pin and 5V ARGB pin on motherboard and SATA PSU cable.

Motherboard dose not detects any fans, only AIO pump. SWAFAN 12 RGB: 2 in chain for AIO light up but do not spin, other fans do not even light up.

Could you please help me with this issue? How can I connect all fans.

Operating system in not installed yet.

Thanks for any advice!

20240204_153342.jpg

20240204_151956.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2024 at 9:40 PM, ex3mpro said:

Hello,

I am building my PC in Thermaltake Tower 200. My motherboard is Asus ROG STRIX B650E-I. I have connected 4 fans to to TT Sync Controller Premium Edition - SWAFAN 12 RGB: 2 in chain for AIO to slot 1, SWAFAN 12 RGB: one fan on bottom to slot 2 and SWAFAN EX 14 ARGB: as exhaust on top to slot 3. TT Sync Controller Premium Edition controller is connected to CPU-FAN pin and 5V ARGB pin on motherboard and SATA PSU cable.

Motherboard dose not detects any fans, only AIO pump. SWAFAN 12 RGB: 2 in chain for AIO light up but do not spin, other fans do not even light up.

Could you please help me with this issue? How can I connect all fans.

Operating system in not installed yet.

Thanks for any advice!

20240204_153342.jpg

20240204_151956.jpg

basketball stars unblocked

Double-check the connection between the TT Sync Controller Premium Edition and the motherboard. Ensure that the  connectors for both the  CPU_FAN and 5V ARGB pins are fully inserted into the motherboard.

Verify that the SATA power cable from your PSU is securely connected to the TT Sync Controller. A loose connection could prevent it from supplying power to the fans.