Share your ideas - Mandrels 3D Design from Joey Gentry

Guest Thermaltake Admin

Guest Thermaltake Admin

Thanks for Mandrels 3D Design from Joey Gentry!

Name: Joey Gentry

90Mandrels Description:
The 90Mandrels file is a Mandrel for bending a 12mm hard tubing (acrylic or PETG) 90 degrees. The mandrel support holding the entire 12mm tubing perfectly because they are 12mm deep. This allows you to use several of them to attach to a board and setup an entire tube. This is very similar to the monsoon kit but with my design they allow you to bend tubes in 90 degree offsets of each other because the mandrel wraps the entire tube.

Mandrel-90.jpg

45Mandrels Description:
The 45Mandrels file is a Mandrel for bending a 12mm hard tubing (acrylic or PETG) 45 degrees. The mandrel support holding the entire 12mm tubing perfectly because they are 12mm deep. This allows you to use several of them to attach to a board and setup an entire tube. This is very similar to the monsoon kit but with my design they allow you to bend tubes in 45 degree offsets of each other because the mandrel wraps the entire tube.

Mandrel-45.jpg

Share your ideas now! http://3dmakers.thermaltake.com/downloadMaker.aspx 

• 2 years later...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re
just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a great web site.

Regarder les films streaming gratuitement sans inscription sur streaming complet.