Suppressor F31 3 questions

megamaster

Hi,

I have a windowed suppressor F31 case. Very good case. I would like to buy the tempered glass upgrade kit, where can I buy it in Europe? Also, is there any difference besides the tempered glass side panel and the vertical gpu support for the new tempered glass edition, when compared to the old version?

Another question I have pertains to the plastic hdd brackets. I accidentally broke one of the caddys. Where can I get a replacement?

My final question regards to the rubbery discs that the feet of the case have. Since new that my case never had one on one of the feet. It certainly slipped past quality control at the factory. I assume Thermaltake can provide me one under warranty

Welcome to the forum, 

I have a windowed suppressor F31 case. Very good case. I would like to buy the tempered glass upgrade kit, where can I buy it in Europe? 

It is currently available in Europe on Alternate (https://www.alternate.de/Thermaltake/X31-F31-X71-Tempered-Glass/html/product/1313671?), since you are based in Portugal, my suggestion is to wait for PCC, they should have it within the next month or two. 

Also, is there any difference besides the tempered glass side panel and the vertical gpu support for the new tempered glass edition, when compared to the old version?

The differences are as follow comparing to the F31 vs F31 tempered glass:

1. F31 has plastic window panel vs. F31 TG version's tempered glass window panel

2. F31 has no two vertical PCI-E slots on the back panel vs. F31 TG has two vertical PCI-E slots on the back panel, plus the include vertical GPU riser supporting bracket

3. F31 comes with two 120mm none LED fans vs F31 TG comes with one 140mm none LED fan and one 140mm Riing LED Blue fan

Another question I have pertains to the plastic hdd brackets. I accidentally broke one of the caddys. Where can I get a replacement?

you can either contact our Europe customer support in Germany or contact the local retailer/distributor for the replacement.

My final question regards to the rubbery discs that the feet of the case have. Since new that my case never had one on one of the feet. It certainly slipped past quality control at the factory. I assume Thermaltake can provide me one under warranty 

for any RMA issue, you can either contact directly with our local distributor (PCC) or write an email to or customer support, then there will be people assisting with your RMA issue.