First Build/ Couple of questions

pharmafrog

More like couple of Cables!

I am building on a Level 10 GT Snow

Here are my components

Motherboard Gigabyte ATX DDR4 Intel LGA 1151 SATA E (6Gbit/s) Motherboards (GA-Z170X-Gaming 7)
Hard Drive Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/AM)
Graphics Card ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon Rx 470 4GB OC Edition AMD Graphics Card with DP 1.4 HDMI 2.0 (STRIX-RX470-O4G-GAMING)  Processor Intel 3.70 GHz Core i3-6100 3M Cache Processor (BX80662I36100)
Power Supply EVGA 650 Gold 
Memory Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz DDR4 CL10 DIMM  
Case thermal take Level 10 Snow

I think I have everything hooked up but am left with.

(1) 4 pin molex connector in the bottom of the case. I think it powers something on the front panel.

And an 8 pin ribbon with Power (2) , HDD LED (2) , LED-, LED+, reset (2)

Cannot for the life of me figure out where to connect them on the MB. I think I see the pins for the 8 pin but am not sure of the polarity of the dual pins and do not want to mix them up .

I can provide pics if needed for help. I am building this for my son and want to get it right. Thanks. If they are stupid questions, be kind.

Welcome to the forum, 

the one molex connector is to power all the 200mm fans inlcuded in Level 10 GT, all you need is to connect the molex onto the PSU molex, then you should be fine. And the 8 pin ribbon is for your front I/O ports, you need to check your motherboard user manual to figure that out. There is a section in the motherboard manual that tells you how to connect these pins correctly, if the information is not on, please consult with the motherboard's customer service, they should be able to provide that information to you.