Faulty Mouse-Wheel on the Talon

OneSek

Cheers, I just want to dive right into the problem here. I bought the TTesports' Talon mouse about 2 months ago (in April 2017) and after a few days i realized that the mousewheel is somewhat broken. Everytime I click it, it seems to trigger multiple clicks instead of just one. It may seem like a superficial problem, but I got into the habit of opening links as new tabs and closing tabs in a browser by clicking the mousewheel. Opening (or closing) 3-7 tabs at once is not very convenient in my opinion. The problem is that I already tried to contact the Support twice (via the technical support at first, then the general support), which did not respond on any form of communication (phone, email or on the website, as there is no "support replies" tab or anything like that). I also tried to get hold of a support-hotline, which -as it seems- does not exist, so now I try to get help here.

Off to a few questions: Is this normal? If so, why? If not, how can I claim a new product (it's supposed to work for 2 year and was broken 2 days after purchase)? Also, how does the support usually respond? Maybe I just didn't see their respond, but as of right now I am fairly disappointed with the support of Thermaltake.

Thanks for any replies whatsoever and I hope that someone might be able to help me!

Hi OneSek. In case of warranty concerns, please first contact your local dealer for further assistance.

You can also contact our customer service here: http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx 

USA / Canada:
ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088
M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de