Poseidon Z RGB Software Crashes When Loading Saved Profile

slysnake96

My Poseidon Z RGB software crashes whenever i try to load up a saved profile.

My system is Windows 7 Ultimate x64, my software version is v2.1.2 and my firmware version is v51. I tried to load an older, saved, Static RGB profile and as soon as i click on the name of the profile, within the software, i get a full software crash.

I created a new Static RGB profile, then saved it and when i tried to load it back again the same thing happens.

I click the Import profile button and then as soon as I click Open button on the windows file manager the software instantly crashes giving me the error "POSEIDN Z RGB.exe has stopped working", this only happens to me when loading any kind of saved RGB profile.

What can i do to fix this as i have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software directly from here http://www.ttesports.com/Keyboard/201/POSEIDON_Z_RGB_Brown_Switch_Edition_/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.WhjqH1WWZqM

I have also updated the firmware multiple times and even gone as far as to uninstall all the keyboard drivers then reinstall them again.

I am at a loss as to what to do so any help to fix this will be very much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, ankit12121 said:

This is a technique how to connect two devices with out any wire how to fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 and in this you have no need of any wire. It enable you share audio, video and lots of more things easily. Just learn this easily how you can control it easily.

FLAMING MONGREL SPAMMER!!!