Floe Riing RGB 360 TT with big fan speed fluctuations

noctim

Hi there,

I'm currently using the Floe Riing RGB 360 TT. All in all the AIO works fine, but I'm having trouble with the noise coming from the fans. They adjust their speed to the CPU temperature, which is - as far as I am informed - working as intended, but what bothers me is that they instantly jump from 700-800 RPM (nearly unhearable) to 1200+ in a second (tornado) when the CPU is under minimal load. They're staying there for a few seconds and then shifting into silent mode again, only to resart again a few moments after. This is a noise difference of, I would say, 10-15db every 10 seconds, which is quite annoying.

I there any way to configure this AIO to gently "slide" to the final fan speed? Or maybe there is a minimum speed, so that the difference between the modes is not that big?

The problem is that my system gets critically "undercooled" when I manually put the AIO to silent mode via software. The CPU overheats and the system crashes and restarts, especially while doing CPU-heavy stuff like Video Encoding.