Compatibility

Jkern2c

I have the thermaltake rgb 256 led light  850w power supply and the 3 fan rgb 256 rgb led light with controller and also the 240 mm rgb led light 2 fan cooler with controller. The fans and water cooler says "riing" edition bit power supply doesnt. I bought the tt sync controller  so I can control them all. Will it work with all of the light products? I have the asus crosshair hero VI motherboard.

• 3 months later...

What's with Tech Support. Called yesterday left message, emailed to which they say 24 hour response, as of now, no response. Called today, got same message to "leave message." I'm 12 hours, i.e., tomorrow morning if still no response, I'm boxing and returning... I bought the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Triple Riing, wondering if it's compatible with my mobo Gigabyte X399 Aorus Xtreme TR4 and also bought the View 91 RGB Tempered Glass XL-ATX Super Tower from them, and I can't get anyone on the phone to talk to me about compatibility. Boxing up and going back if no response by tomorrow... Whew! thank you I had to vent...