T81 Fan Hub Problem

R4MYYY

Hello,

I bought Thermaltake Urban T81 PC Full Tower Case. After 2 months the fans stopped to work. I was so afraid that they are died. But when I disconnected them from the fan hub that included on the case and just connect them directly on motherboard they worked fine.

I would like to ask you kindly, could you please send me a new fan hub and thank you.

If you accept and it will be appreciated I will give you my address.

• 2 weeks later...

BE CAREFUL!!  I have a T81 and love it (with a few exceptions) but there is a MAJOR issue with the Fan Controller on it.  I would check up by where the power & fan controller buttons are and smell for burnt materials.  Mine became so hot and smelled so much I truly thought it would catch fire rather then just heat/melt as it did.  I no longer use it out of fear and unfortunately received no reply to my inquiries about it so I would be interested to know what you find out.  Short of that and several other fan issues with it I really do love this case and TT products.