TT Premium Sync Controller & ASUS z390-E Compatibility Issues?

StudentOfLife

Greetings, Thermaltake Community! 

Does anyone know if there is a way to get Thermaltake's Premium Sync Controller to work with an ASUS z390-E MB?

I have the following Thermaltake products connected: 

1: Case: Level 20GT RGB Plus Case (3 fans plugged in)

2: Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing 360 Premium PWM AIO (4 fans [3 radiator fans & 1 CPU fan])  

It appears the cables provided with the controller for ASUS MBs are 3-pin connectors, and the RGB headers for the board are 4-pin 12v. 

I have all the other cables appropriately plugged into their respective fan headers, yet the TT Riing PLUS software continues to return the following error: 

Error Code:H_0x0001

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

If my situation is hopeless and there there is an alternative solution to get my Thermaltake RGB ecosystem working with an ASUS z390-E MB, I would happy to hear it! So far my experience has not been the greatest TT Products (shipped broken case and RGB controller was DOA).

Any and all help would be sincerely appreciated! 

• 1 month later...

It looks like the motherboard does have 1 5V 3-pin ARGB header next to the SATA ports. If you are using the Sync Premium controller, you need to use that 3 pin header. You will then control the RGB on the fans with the ASUS Aura Sync software, as the Sync Premium controller does not function with the TT software.