Bending the core P5 to my will

Dr.Perry

I am waiting for the rest of my parts to come in but I am building an Asus rampage 6 extreme core p5 build. I am using Asus thor 850w power supply and i need to find a way to mount it in the traditional way instead of the Thermaltake way fan facing out. Also, I am using an AIO cooler from Asus so there is the mounting bracket issue. I have the brackets and the case. (I ordered the separate 3 mounting brackets)  I am waiting for the graphics card, the processor and the cooler and the rest of the ram to arrive. I ordered custom 3D printed brackets for a horizontal (traditional mount) psu mounting position. I am hoping my motherboard is large enough to allow the AIO cooler to mount in the space allocated for the radiator on the case. If not I may get Thermaltake’s P5 pump and do it myself. This is the first time I have ever built a computer so I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and in my skill level. That being said, I read and watched a guy mount the cooler sideways using the vga brackets. (the covers used to cover the spots where the graphics card(s) go. I am not sure of their name)  I am hoping to get some help from the community because I am new to all this. Here’s to DIY and community to help.