Sign in to follow this  
Timola

Where to find a good shower gift.

Classic wooden toys are designed so that children can manipulate them in various ways. This leads to the development of motor skills. Wooden toys for children are available in many different shapes, colors and sizes. They have versatile physics and geometry, and their design was created to encourage children to use various methods of manipulation. This fact allows babies to develop basic grip capabilities when they hold wooden toys of various shapes or textures. For example, folding toys teach them to twist their wrists in order to complete a task. Seeking a child a good shower gift. Tell me where to find it?

I don't even know what to say about wooden toys. It probably will be painful if the child decides for example to hit a wooden toy on the floor and hit his fingers. Maybe it makes sense to give small children softer toys? And a tree can drive a splinter in, or what?

I can say that there is nothing wrong with wooden toys. Even more I can say, I noticed that the kids are more drawn to such toys made of wood. I don't know why, but it's true. Many children enjoy playing with wooden toys. You can watch yourself from the outside.

23 hours ago, teta said:

I can say that there is nothing wrong with wooden toys. Even more I can say, I noticed that the kids are more drawn to such toys made of wood. I don't know why, but it's true. Many children enjoy playing with wooden toys. You can watch yourself from the outside.

So go to any toy store in your city and wonder how many toys there are made of wood. It's mostly plastic, which breaks easily and doesn't smell very good. And of course there are soft toys to choose from. Children love big soft toys to tear. Of course, this should be searched through the Internet. For example here is https://woodencaterpillar.com/my-first-toys/baby-shower-toy-set-6pcs  baby shower gifts. Of course, you can order, choose and buy. But I still have doubts that it is worth giving such toys to children too young. Perhaps of course it is necessary. Maybe they are environmentally friendly. But I think it's a little dangerous. But I will not judge. It's up to you to decide what toys your children will play with.

Interesting store you showed on the Internet, where you can buy toys made of wood. I even liked some of them and here I sit thinking that it is necessary to take and order. I plan to immediately choose a lot of toys that would pay less for delivery. I'll make the children happy when they get them. Thanks.