PSU Shroud

Chris McGill

I ordered a thermaltake view 71 from amazon.ca about a year ago.  I didnt put much thought into it when i bought it, but it doesnt come with a power supply shroud.  This makes hiding cables a nightmare, and it just looks plain, and frankly, terrible.  I was wondering if there is a way to get a power supply shroud for this model, or if there is one from another model that fits.  If there is a way to get one, who sells them?  they are nearly impossible to find, and when you do find one, they are extremely expensive.  I need help, because I am debating on selling my case because of this nightmare...i think its silly that a 300 dollar computer case did not come with a psu shroud.  Any Help?

• 3 years later...

Try making your own shroud! Use acrylic, wood, or even cardboard for a prototype. It's a budget-friendly option, but requires some fabrication skills. More than just a party game, A Small World Cup offers surprising depth with its different modes and strategic possibilities. Mastering your ragdoll's movements and timing your shots can be truly rewarding.