Asus 9290x video card.

BigDaddyOKC

Ok, i have one asus 9290x video card, soon to be two and i have a question about the water block.  The only video card water block i can find on thermaltake is the Thermaltake VGA Water Block for ASUS STRIX-GTX 980, and it says its only for that card... Now i am kinda new to full watercooling systems, iv had a cpu water cooler on this current system.

Im building a new system and want it to be total water cooled.. I have always used thermaltake for my cooling needs and want to stay with thermaltake..

My new system is as followed. (this system is kinda out dated because i bought it more than a year ago but due to a car accident im just putting it together..)

Thermaltake Chaser MK-I

MB MSI|990FXA-GD80 V2 990FX AM3+ R

CPU AMD|8-CORE FX-9590 4.7G 8M R 

16GB kit (8GBx2) DDR3 PC3-12800 Unbuffered NON-ECC 1.5V 1024Meg x 64 (2x total 32gb ram)

VGA ASUS|R9290X-DC2OC-4GD5 R9 290X

Also i was dumb and thought that the Bigwater 760 pro was an all in one kit but i learned my lesson, so I will be using that for just my cpu, but am interested in getting a full setup for the rest of my system.

So i found this ekwb site that showed me all the water blocked and stuff I need but like I said I wanna be total thermaltake... 

http://configurator.ekwb.com/

They have a sleeve or a full waterblock for the 9290x video cards...

but basically im looking for all the parts for my mother board/video card/ramm if possible...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

BigDaddy

Hi BigdaddyOKC,

Welcome to the Tt Community.

The new Pacific Series product line was just launched this year, for VGA cooling we are planning to offer VGA WB for NVIDIA brand VGA cards right now.

You will see we are working with ASUS to offer a GTX970, GTX980 and more coming soon.

There is no plans as of now for AMD brand GPU WB, but we will take the feedback to look into offering more options as we move forward.

OK, thanks, :(,

Iv always been an AMD guy, so, really gunna sound dumb, if i get a thermaltake kit but get their waterblocks for the mobo/video card should I have any issue using yalls kit??? Man i kinda was looking forward to using yalls stuff. Also i didnt notice at the time it was a NVIDIA chipset vid card... 

AMD > INTEL/NVIDIA :P

Hi BigdaddyOKC,

Welcome to the Tt Community.

The new Pacific Series product line was just launched this year, for VGA cooling we are planning to offer VGA WB for NVIDIA brand VGA cards right now.

You will see we are working with ASUS to offer a GTX970, GTX980 and more coming soon.

There is no plans as of now for AMD brand GPU WB, but we will take the feedback to look into offering more options as we move forward.