Agrothar

Keyboard not working after about a month

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I bought the commander combo this past black friday (2016) and yesterday I was a happy user of that combo.

Today, the keyboard decided to not work anymore.

My BIOS can´t detect the keyboard either and nothing Works (no key, no LED, no backlight).

What can I do? I tried another keyboard (working fine), tried other USBs ports (same problem), tried to clean it (still not working).

I live and bought it in Brazil, so I also asked the store I bought it from if there is somewhere I can take the keyboard to be looked at in my city.

Thanks,

Ok, some progress...

After cleaning the keyboard I left it upside down for about an hour and surprise... it works again.

However, as soon as I disconnected the keyboard to plug it to a better USB, it stopped working again.

I did blow it up again and left it upside down for 5 minutes and it is currently working. Not sure for how long, though.

Anything I can do to make sure it keeps working?

Ok, some progress...

After cleaning the keyboard I left it upside down for about an hour and surprise... it works again.

However, as soon as I disconnected the keyboard to plug it to a better USB, it stopped working again.

I did blow it up again and left it upside down for 5 minutes and it is currently working. Not sure for how long, though.

Anything I can do to make sure it keeps working?

If that happens again, you can contact us here: 

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com