Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Talon blu programmable side buttons?

talon talonblu ttesports members questions programmabe sidebuttons macros macrokeys

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sidd 4h1he

Sidd 4h1he

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just purchased the Talon blu mouse and I am unaware of any method to program the side bottons. please help. I was under the impression that the side bottons functioned as macro keys that are programmable.

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

I just purchased the Talon blu mouse and I am unaware of any method to program the side bottons. please help. I was under the impression that the side bottons functioned as macro keys that are programmable.

Hi, Sidd 4h1he

Welcome to Tt Community~

TALON Blu is an entry level gaming mouse which doesn't have any macro setting function and the two side buttons you mention is for back and forward page purpose, thank you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: talon, talonblu, ttesports, members, questions, programmabe, sidebuttons, macros, macrokeys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users