I actually solved my issue and want to share a bit, maybe it will help you guys in case you ever deal with this type of situation. My PC was overheating for a while now, and I'm not the most tech oriented person out there, so I just looked online to find possible solutions. The fan was working, it was the first thing I checked. But when I took off the cover, I was in shock. So much dust, I'm happy it didn't just stop working for good. I've had this thing for 3 years now and I didn't think about cleaning it not even once. And dust does settle on surfaces pretty quick in my home, but it slipped my mind that the PC might suffer because of this too. I blew air with a small-size compressor over the parts and the fans, and cleaned up the tighter spots with cotton buds. A friend advised me to get a normal fan and direct it toward the PC to help the fans with the cooling process too. It all ended well, luckily, but it could have been more complicated.