For all the past cryptocurrency trades you have to report them in tax filling and that you can do with TurboTax using these steps:
· First, you need to calculate capital gains from any third party software or using TurboTax.
· In the ‘take to my return’ option, you can choose ‘federal’ followed by ‘show more’>’ start’>’ revisit.’
· Now by following simple screen instructions, you can complete the process.
· Then you can file the tax by choosing plans for cryptocurrency tax filling.
· Once you choose a plan, you have to provide some details about you.
· Click on ‘I sold or traded cryptocurrency’ and then go to cryptocurrency section.
· Choose a cryptocurrency platform upload tax calculation file and complete the process.
If you need to have expert support, then you can call at turbotax customer care number and get complete assistance.
Read More:- turbotax support | turbotax support phone number